11 May theHUB. Ibiza Presents: Ableton Live Lounge
theHUB. Ibiza is delighted to announce its latest collaboration with Ableton Sponsored artist Gavron McKenzie, curating a series of monthly socials exploring the unlimited possibilities of the software launching on Monday 21st May.
The programme will include a monthly social gathering of like-minded individuals exchanging progressive ideas and creativity within the Ableton Live software. Keynote speakers and demonstrations from the industry’s finest experts will cover topics such as dance music production in the digital creative realm.
Our first Ableton Live Lounge event will include the following:
- An introduction to the Ableton Live Lounge concept by Gavron McKenzie
- Danny Savage – (Founder of DJ Growth Lab, promoter and owner of Igloo Disco)
Danny discusses the DJ Growth Lab and available resources and support within it.
- Gareth Whitehead – Ableton Tutor, Lecturer, Music Manager, Artist, Ableton DJ and label owner of Bullet Dodge records.
Gareth takes us through how he made The Brood album AND the following remix album consisting of remixes from 40 producers using Ableton.
- Gavron McKenzie – Ableton Sponsored Artist, Musician, DJ/Producer
Gav shows us the history of one of the most famous drum breaks – the Amen Break, and teaches us 8 different possibilities of how to use it in our Ableton productions as well as demonstrating sampling techniques in Ableton Live 10.
- Drinks and Social (Membership and access to the DJ Growth Lab Facebook group)
For further information on the Ableton Live Lounge or to enquire about One to One Mentoring with Gavron, please email firstname.lastname@example.org